Making money is good, but being able to manage it is much better. Yet, a lot of people struggle with this one skill alike. A specialization in Finance from SCMS NOIDA will help you empower individuals and business and not only enjoy a financial competitive advantage but also manage the cash flow to its optimum. Financial planning, limiting/analyzing expenses and investment decisions are all numerous aspects of what you can and will learn as a Finance major.
Why choose Finance?
BBA in Finance is known to be an exciting specialization with a lot of career opportunities. Clashing with a famous belief, it’s also proven to be a BBA specialization which needs analytical skills and a healthy dose of creativity.
- Recession Free Profession: It is known to be a recession free profession. No matter what the global scenario is, there shall always be a crucial demand for Finance professionals. As long as there is money in the world, a demand for Finance professionals shall prevail in the global economy.
- Demanding Profession: If you love to work hard and are always geared up for new challenges then, Finance might just be the right profession for you! It is a highly intellectually stimulating profession.
- Volatile Environment: The fast pace and the volatility of the finance industry is sure to take you by surprise. You’ll literally fall in love with this profession as you’ll never stop learning and gaining new experiences. This career involves a constant innovation.
- It teaches you a lot about life in general: Finance draws a clear-cut line betweenvalue and price of something. It can teach you a lot about managing your personal finances and constantly monitoring them.
How to figure out if Finance is the best fit for you?
If you are someone who is open to learning at all times then Finance might just be the best fit for you. Anyone who is hardworking, diligent and is strong at articulation of analysis will thrive at Finance. And guess what? You don’t have to be a computer wizard to dangle with the basic data. Here are some basic questions which you can ask yourself:
- Am I fascinated by Math and Statistics?
- Am I an innovative problem solver who is able to overcome challenges by coming up with creative solutions?
- Am I someone who would be able to express their ideas freely?
- Am I interested in working for companies by helping them figure out how do they increase their revenue?
If your answer to the above questions is YES! Then specializing in Finance is just the best thing to do!
What Job Opportunities does Finance has in store for you?
Finance is a career in which person is built as a multidimensional visualizer. Some job titles with which you can dip your feet in finance are:
- Investment/Financial/Securities Analyst
- Investment Associates
- Senior Manager in an Investment Company
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Working in Mutual Funds
- Financial Risk Analyst
- Credit Risk Management Analyst
A person specializing in Finance from one of the best colleges in Delhi NCR, India has an edge over others when it comes to working in the Banking Sector. It is the main part of the finance sector. Some opportunities in Banking are:
- Loan Syndicator
- Working in Capital Market
- Sales Trading and Research team
With the change in technology, new job opportunities are coming up, especially in Delhi NCR. They are becoming a very important part of finance out of which some are Design Thinking Experts, Data scientists, Artificial Intelligence and Cyber Securities Experts. Fintech has become the major recruiter of these job titles. In a nutshell, as one delves deep into the nuances of investment, credits, financial management and market structure, the possibilities that can be unleashed in terms of career growth are immense. As a sector, the area of Finance is dynamic and also open to new innovations which further widens its scope. Therefore, if numbers rule your inner calling, the field of Finance can be your world. Find out all about it at the Carve A Niche: plan your specialization hosted by the Mentoring Cell of SCMS NOIDA.