The Human Resources has extensively evolved from being functional to strategic to an analytical entity, and now it is an extrusive body working with a future-oriented agenda. With a view of efficiently upholding the ideals of a workplace, retaining talent, and delivering an efficacious performance in these testing times with the given resources at hand has become an imperial role of Human Resources.
With this revitalizing corollary, SCMS NOIDA organized an informative and insightful HR E-conclave 2020 for students, research scholars, academicians, and HR corporate professionals. With this HR E-Conclave, we witnessed an enthralling tell-tale from the experts of the field (associated with NHRD, CII, ISTD, etc) carrying an abundance of hands-on experience in the HR Area. This conclave gave a platform where professionals shared their insights on the evolution of HR practices in these temperamental times to bring about effectiveness in restructuring the workplace and workforce readiness in alignment with the future needs and developments.
HR e-conclave illuminated the panel discussions with esteemed panelists from the corporate. Our esteemed panelists included:
- Mr. Atulaya Goswami, HR Head India Region, UPL Ltd.
- Mr. Ramanand Puttige, Head – Global Talent Management & Head HR – India & Apac, Cyient Ltd.
- Dr. A. C. Joshi, Director, Indian Society for Training and Development
- Mr. V V Parsuram, Chief Financial Officer, Viyash Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr. Rajesh J Parekh, Executive Coach, Assessor, Change Practitioner & Training Consultant, Bayer
- Mr. Kingshuk Nag, Editor in Chief; Chairman & MD, Khabarstreet.com, and Words Worth Printing & Publishing Pvt. Ltd
- Mr. Abhay Kapoor, Senior HR Leader
- Mr. Gautam Mehra, National Head & Vice President – Talent Management, OD and Performance, Bajaj Capital
These eminent speakers are recognized for their work by many big companies like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Times of India, Escorts and many more. Our distinguished guests are also associated with many renowned national-level organizations, institutions, and societies such as NHRD, ISTD, CII, etc. With this association, they are contributing their bit in building and grooming the leaders of the future thereby helping in nation-building. This well-versed lineup of HR leaders addressed the gathering with their foresight on formulating a strategic and fruitful partnership with functional insights on – Restructuring towards HR Excellence in Digital Era – The Future Need through this edifying HR E-Conclave.